Thursday, July 1, 2010

TravelFest 2010 Itinerary (more or less)

Thought it might be a good idea to post where I'm going to be (as far as I know) because I'm most likely going to forget where I need to be on what date. What a whirlwind!
Very glad to be leaving my sweaty room but feeling quite anxious about leaving tomorrow morning, just want to make sure everything is all set up and packed and such. I'm bringing my bitsy rainbow duffel, since RyanAir only allows you to have one bag- which doesn't even include a purse or something! lame. But as long as that bitsy bag and I get to Paris safe and sound tomorrow, that'll be lovely. C'est tres bien!

July 2nd- head to Paris to stay with my mom (!) until July 7th when I go to Pisa, Italy and meet up with my travel buddy, Sari!
July 7th- July 9th: Pisa, Cinque Terre on July 8th, leave Pisa July 9th for Florence
July 9th-12 FLORENCE
July 12th-13th Leave Florence, go to SIENA
July 13th- 15th Leave Siena, go to ROMA
July 15th-17th Leave Roma to PERUGIA
July 17th- 19th Perugia to BOLOGNA, end of trip in Italy
July 19th we fly to Malaga, Spain and then.. I have no idea. Probably Malaga, Alicante, Valencia (all along the eastern coast of Spain) and then flying up to Northern Spain and checking out Santander, Bilbao and San Sebastian, eee!

I'm dirty and tired just thinking about it, but also exhilarated! I hope to continue blogging as I travel, keep everyone posted on my whereabouts and what have you. Better go tidy up my room and pack up some more so I can spend my last day roaming around a bit more!

No comments:

Post a Comment