Monday, May 24, 2010

Clothing optional

Feel free to give me a lecture. I slathered on sunscreen but apparently didn't get the memo to reapply it at the beach so now I'm basically my own personal space heater. HOT. My own fault. Oh, poor me, complaining that I went to the beach for the 3rd day in a row, I know I know.

Only today was a different sort of beach. Stumbled upon a beach lacking any tourists, people selling stuff that you don't want, and nicely set behind some sand dunes and near an incredibly clean beach. And sans beach wear! I went with a group of my fabulous female friends, and suffice it to say, felt incredibly european chilling on a nude beach in Barcelona. We didn't participate, at least not all the way. That's all I'll say on that topic, but it was an eye opening and interesting and hysterical day! I also have to go back to this beach at some point as the adorable man couple to my left played musicals all day long. Heaven!

Yesterday, after another few hours at the beach, we went bar hopping for my friend Jenny's 23rd birthday and it was considered a "tame" evening as we ended our bar hopping around 3 AM. That's probably one of my favourite things to do here- get a drink and then move on to another locale. Easy too, since you can just walk everywhere!

Tomorrow is a bank holiday or something so everything is closed. Which I didn't plan for. Looks like a fabulous lunch of boring spinach and lentils for the 4rth day in a row! Tomorrow though I'm meeting with the Best Buddies chapter of Barcelona to see about getting involved, I really hope it works out.

Alright, going to slather on more lotion and hit the hay. Adeu!

No comments:

Post a Comment